Friday, February 11, 2011

First Doctors Appointment

So, today I had my first appointment. I can't say I was to happy but I guess I have to do what I got to do to win the prize of a lifetime. The Obgyn told me I needed to lose some weight & she was going to take a blood test to see if I am Insulin Resistant since I do have PCO on my left ovary not to mention the Tilted Uterus that I have. She also said she was going to check my Husband's specimen to see if everything of his is up to par to help. I really pray something works out it is so hard to not eat things that I love anymore but its not for me its for a baby.

2 comments:

Natalie February 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

<3 You can do it. Will power...that's all you need. Just don't think about what you're missing out on, think about what you'll gain if you stick with it!

Brittany February 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

I know I'm tryin its just so hard to do sometimes but its for a grand prize & a gift from god so I cant let myself down

Friends

About This Blog

This blog is about Me going through being young & a newly wed starting 3.22.10, having trouble concieveing & being told that I have PCO along with a Tilted Uterus. I Pray that God will bless Me & My Husband with a child soon.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP